2021 CAMPUS CRIME STOPPERS POSTER CONTEST
All students who are currently enrolled at any MISD secondary campus, Greenwood secondary campus, and Midland Christian are eligible to submit an entry.
Poster submission deadline is April 21, 2021.
Each entry must have an entry form attached to it.
Click on the links for the official rules and prizes, as well as the official entry form.
SUBMITTING A TIP IS EASY….AND IT’S ALWAYS ANONYMOUS:
* Call 694-TIPS (8477) or 1-800-7LOCKUP
* Online at www.midlandcrimestoppers.com
*Use Mobile App - P3 TIPS or go to www.p3tips.com
School and police officials agree that most students want to do the right thing to keep their schools and neighborhoods safe but sometimes fear reprisals.
We have Campus Crime Stoppers at all MISD secondary schools, Greenwood and Midland Christian secondary schools. We want the students to be able to report illegal activity without the fear of repercussion. The incentive to the student is a cash reward, as well as remaining anonymous.
When to Call
- Maybe you overhear someone bragging about having committed a crime.
- Maybe you know someone who has brought a gun or knife to school
- Maybe you witnessed someone stealing a purse or vandalizing school property
- If you aren't sure that what you saw or heard is really a crime, call anyway. Let the police decide if it's worth investigating. It may be a piece of a clue to a big crime.
- Or maybe you just see something that doesn't look right. A strange car. A person acting sneaky.
“Your Choices Matter!”
Campus Crime Stoppers 2018-2019
MHS students produced a Campus Crime Stoppers video to show students that their choices matter in helping to make their campus safer.
The goal of Campus Crime Stoppers is 100% safe schools. When a student submits a tip using the Crime Stoppers hotline or mobile app, they are Always anonymous and when a tip is submitted directly to a school official, they Always remain confidential. If a crime is solved, if there is an arrest or if a weapon is confiscated because of a tip, the student is eligible for a cash reward.
REMEMBER .... It's Safe to Say....What You Saw, What You Heard and What You Know!
Call 694-TIPS (8477) or use mobile app P3 TIPS
The Board of Directors would like to thank Ms. Shadee Johnson's yearbook class for their hard work in helping to promote the Campus Crime Stoppers program.
The video was shown at the MHS vs LHS football game on November 2, 2018.